Join for pre sale opportunities and tour announcesSUBSCRIBE
Venue change to Claremont Showground.
Following an epic debut in 2019, Festival X will return to kick off summer 2022, this time expanding its reach to five cities across five dates in November and December. It will be the first summer festival to land on the Australian calendar and will mark a welcome return to large-scale festivals following the hiatus due to the COVID19 pandemic.
Festival X will once again represent the best in Hip Hop and Electronic Dance music across multiple, hand-crafted stages hosting global superstars alongside the hottest local talent. It’s big, and it’s back, with a killer lineup…
Festival favourite and multiple Grammy, Billboard, and Brit Award winner, Calvin Harris features in his second appearance at Festival X; hot off the heels of his fifth studio album announcement out later this year, with a slew of hits and a brand-new show. Multiple Grammy award winner and female Hip Hop superstar, Megan Thee Stallion is headed down under for her first-ever performances and ‘hot girl summer’ in Australia. Chicago-based, Trap-N-B star Don Toliver is headed to our shores for the first time, following multiple successful releases through Travis Scott’s iconic Cactus Jack records.
For most up to date information visit: https://www.festivalx.com.au/info/perth
Download the official Festival X app to plan your set times, view event maps + more!
IS THIS AN 18+ EVENT?
Yes, Festival X is strictly an 18+ event.
HOW DO I GET INTO THE EVENT/ WHAT ID DO I NEED?
Your tickets and valid photo ID are required.
All patrons entering the venue must be over the age of 18; entry to the event is at their own risk.
Valid Photo ID is required for entry (VALID Passport, VALID Australian Driver's License or State-specific proof of age card, Driver’sLicense APP in NSW and VIC is OK). Attendees from overseas must bring their valid Passport to gain entry. Overseas Driver’s License, Student University and/or Public Transport cards will not be accepted.
On request, security has the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further ID requests.
ID requirements accepted at the event are outlined above. If you do not have any of these forms of ID, whether it's because they are lost, damaged, stolen or waiting for them to arrive from the point of issue, we can not guarantee entry to the event. ID requirements are a matter of licensing and not at the promoter's discretion.
WILL MY BAGS BE SEARCHED AT THE EVENT?
Bag searches will be conducted upon entry. Once conducted, patrons will have their tickets scanned and be cleared to enter the event. Metal detectors will be in operation at the event. If a patron refuses the request to be searched or patted down, they will be refused entry to the event.
SET TIMES & LINE-UP
Occasionally changes to the line-up and/or program times occur that are out of the Promoters control. The Promoter reserves the right to change the line-up and/or program times without prior notification.
Public transport is included in your event ticket. You must have your ticket with you. Your event ticket is valid on Transperth services for three hours before event ticket start time and up to three hours after the event finishes. You can plan your journey here.
DO BRING WITH YOU
Valid photo ID
Your bank card, phone for Apple pay or similar to purchase drinks, food and merchandise. There will be NO ATMS at this event.
Protection from the sun (hat, sunscreen)
If it looks like it’s going to rain, appropriate clothing. No umbrellas
Comfy, enclosed shoes. No thongs.
A good festival vibe
RISE SHARE/ TAXI/ PRIVATE VEHICLES
• Patrons using being dropped off and picked up via ride share, taxis and private vehicles should access the dedicated drop off and pick up point via Claremont Showgrounds Gate 2 only (off Graylands Road)
• Patrons are encouraged not to drive to the event as there is very limited parking available in the area.
• All patrons are encouraged to use the Free public transport that is available to all valid ticket holders
• Patrons arriving at the event by train should follow the directional signs on-site on arrival to enter the venue via the John O’Meehan Pavilion at Claremont Showgrounds
• Patrons leaving the event by train can access the Showground train station platform via the Showgrounds station gates.
• Road closures will be in effect in some of the streets surrounding Claremont Showgrounds
• Between 12.00pm - 11.30pm Graylands Rd Northbound from Shenton Rd to Lapsley Rd will be closed. Southbound traffic for event drop off/pick up will only be available to rideshare and taxis only
If you find anything at the event please drop off all found lost property to any of the following locations: Bars, Cloakroom, Merchandise or Entry Ticketbox.
If you have lost something, please contact the venue 24 hours after the event to see if it has bee handed in.
1 Graylands Road, Claremont Showground, Claremont WA 6010
PO Box 135, Claremont WA 6910
(08) 6263 3100
Event may contain smoke, haze, strobe lights & pyrotechnics.
• Illicit drugs (You risk being ejected immediately without a refund, nor right to re-entry if found with any Illicit substances).
• Weapons or dangerous items, including knives, metal cutlery, wine spikes or selfie sticks
• Vessels or containers of any kind. You can purchase a refillable water pouch on-site. There will be plenty of refill points; please refer to the Festival X map on the website.
• Large items – i.e. Seats, crates and umbrellas.
• Vapour E-Cigarettes
• Sporting equipment
• Audio/Visual recording devices – including Go Pros, drones and professional cameras (mobile phones are permitted).
• Animals (other than registered assistance animals)
• Flags or banners
• Flares, fireworks, or sparklers
• Lasers or laser pointers
• Any Dangerous goods